Term: December 2018 to 2026
I was born in the IE and went to schools in Riverside, San Bernardino and Fontana until my family moved to San Clemente in 1979. In South Orange County, when I was twenty-two years old, I started a cleaning service that kept me busy for a couple of decades. When I was in my early forties I changed course and started an animation-video production service.
In 2001 our family chose Wildomar as a home for a variety of reasons; chief among them was the beauty and charm of the natural surroundings. Since Fall of 2013, I've attended nearly all of the city meetings, which include: city council meetings, planning commission meetings, various subcommittee meetings, task force meetings and have attended nearly all city events/functions too.
My wife Grace and I have three grown children.
Agency / Committee Assignments for 2023
- Representative: Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District (EVMWD)
- Representative: Western Riverside County Regional Conservation Authority (RCA)
- Representative: Riverside County Habitat Conservation Agency (RCHCA)
- Representative: Riverside County Transportation Commission (RCTC)
- Alternate: League of California Cities
- Alternate: Riverside Transit Authority (RTA)
- Alternate: Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG)
- Alternate: Western Community Energy (WCE)
- Alternate: Western Riverside Council of Governments (WRCOG)