Term: December 2016 to 2024
I have been a resident of Wildomar since 2001 and a District 2 resident for eight years. I served in the Marine Corps for 16 years with three combat deployments in Iraq and Africa. My last duty had me as Senior Enlisted Advisor for a unit of 125 Marines. On the civilian side, I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Business with an emphasis on Management. I am currently employed as a Program Manager for a $50 million Department of Defense professional IT Services contract supporting the Marine Corps.
I am married to my beautiful wife Desiree, who is also a combat veteran (four deployments: Iraq three times and Afghanistan), and together we have three beautiful little girls (Mina 11, Lucy 8, and Anna 6); two of which were previously crowned "Little Miss" and "Pixie Miss" for the City of Wildomar.
My never-ending goal as Mayor and Councilman is to ensure that we as a city continue to grow responsibly while maintaining fiscal responsibility, where our city continues to foster opportunities for businesses to help with that responsible growth.
Agency/Committee Assignments for 2023
- Representative: Intergovernmental Relations Subcommittee
- Representative: Lake Elsinore Unified School District (LEUSD)
- Representative: Finance Subcommittee
- Representative: Franchise Subcommittee
- Representative: League of California Cities
- Representative: Western Community Energy (WCE)
- Representative: Western Riverside Council of Governments (WRCOG)
- Alternate: Western Riverside County Regional Conservation Authority (RCA)
- Alternate: Riverside County Habitat Conservation Agency (RCHCA)
- Alternate: Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG)