Street View

Construction in Photo Completed by CIP 031-032 (Grand Ave. Bike Lanes), CIP 037 (Grand Ave. Multi-Purpose Trail), and CIP 048 (Road Repair and Rehab)

Public Works oversees the city’s infrastructure -- streets, sidewalks, storm drains, street lights, traffic signals, traffic management -- and coordinates capital improvements planning and construction. The department also reviews development projects, provides code enforcement services and administers trash hauling and recycling programs.

Directly Report a Service Request to Public Works
PW Request a Service QR

Online Service Request Portal

Service Request User Video Guide

Dan York, P.E., P.L.S.
Public Works Director/City Engineer

Emily Stadnik
Development Manager, Engineering

Cameron Luna
Associate Engineer

Terri Abercrombie 
Senior Administrative Analyst, Engineering
Phone: 951-677-7751 x 246 

John Chesworth
Public Works Inspector
Phone: 951-677-7751 x 6558

Maintenance Operations

Maintenance of streets, sidewalks and curbs, public rights-of-way, storm drains, traffic signals and traffic – all are managed by Public Works. Report concerns or request services regarding any of these activities through this site.


Encroachment Permits
Phone: 951-677-7751 x5
For Inspection provide Permit Number and Requested Inspection Time at least 48 hours prior to seeking inspection.
Note: This phone number is directed to voicemail.

Public Works Department Counter Hours:
Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Closed Afternoons & Fridays)
or by Appointment

Directly Report a Street Light Outage/Issue
24/7 Call: 951-784-6600
24/7 Online Reporting:

Report a Streetlight

Pavement Management Program 

2019 Wildomar Master Drainage Plan 

2019 Roadway Network Traffic Data

Capital Improvement Projects Projects / RFPs & RFQs / Bid Results
Community Services, Resources, Information Permit Applications
  • Trash Hauling and Recycling
    • This service is provided by private firms under contract. Property on the east side of I-15 is served by Waste Management of the Inland Empire (800-423-9986) and the area west of the freeway is handled by CR&R (800-755-8112). Visit their websites for more information or call them at the numbers listed.
Landscape and Lighting Maintenance District
No. 89-1-C
Community Facilities District (CFD)
No. 2013-1
Land Development Standards and Guidelines

The City of Wildomar has adopted Riverside County Standards.

Water Quality Management Plan Hydromodification Management Plan
Pay Online